East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Call For Eastern Partnership Cultural Observatory Members
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2017.
The European Union-Eastern Partnership Culture and Creativity Programme is looking for 6 junior short-term Experts to work on the EaP cultural observatory.
- Currently based in one of the EaP countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine).
- At least three years’ experience of working in EaP countries or similar EU countries in areas relevant to the assignment.
- Very good knowledge of cultural and creative industries developments in EaP region, in particular regarding the cultural and creative developments on the local and regional level in EaP countries.
- Experience in conducting similar research work or reporting in the field of cultural and creative industries.
- Very good written and oral communication skills, ability to express ideas in clear, convincing and structured manner.
- Ability to communicate in English and in at least one local language is required, knowledge of Russian language would be an additional asset.
Please find details here.