East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Call for proposals: International Performing Arts Conference (Retzhof, Austria)
International Performing Arts Conference "Theatre between Tradition and Contemporaneity" to be held in Austria is currently accepting creative presentation proposals.
Participants can include:
performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
The presentation formats can include:
- practical workshop/master class
- work in progress/work demonstration
- performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions
- interactive talk/lecture/discussion
- photo/video demonstration
- exhibition, installation
- research presentation
- other way of demonstration proposed by Speaker/Presenter can be considered
The conference will be held in December 2018.
More details and info on how to submit a proposal here.