East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Call for Submissions: Szene Zeigen Performing Arts Festival (Germany)
From the organisers:
We invite you to come together, to celebrate theatre and art, to eat and play together as well as to engage with each other. A huge empty gliding school on the ridge of Sachsen Anhalt: three days, two stages and 600 guests. The programme is shaped by your works and productions!
Theatre productions from educational institutions, the independent scene – Freie Szene as well as "amateur productions" are welcome. Whether ensemble or solo, whether music theatre, performance, installation, puppetry, walking act, drama or dance. No matter for which age. In addition, the organisers are looking for people who give workshops that are accessible without prior knowledge.
Your application should include:
- a short but expressive description of the production
- short biographies of the participants
- link to a video of the entire production
- Indication of the duration of the production (max 120 min) or workshops
- technical rider including, if possible, information on sound, video, and light
- calculation of transport and travel costs
The deadline to submit an entry is 31 March 2019. More information and details on how to apply here.