East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Culture Backstage: international training program for future cultural and artistic entrepreneurs from Belgium, Germany, Italy, France & Poland
Deadline: April 15, 2018
You have a great idea and want to acquire the theoretical and practical means to make it come true? You want to learn about culture, entrepreneurship, art, media, philosophy, marketing and much more while exploring major European cities and cultural hubs? Then the Culture Backstage training program is for you!
Over a period of 13 months, selected participants in the Culture Backstage training program will follow courses, participate in workshops and build connections while traveling to the five following institutions:
- Scuola Holden in Turin
- Heimathafen theater in Berlin
- Public Art Lab in Berlin
- Czulosc Arts Centre in Warsaw
- Creature in Paris
- On the Move in Brussels
Culture Backstage is an EU. funded training program for young cultural entrepreneurs who wish to develop and implement projects on a European scale. It is developed by the European Creative Network for Culture, under the leadership of Creature, a Paris-based School of Cultural Entrepreneurship.
Basic criteria for selection:
- age: 18-30
- The following fields of activity will be given priority: - Theatre - Cinema - Music - Graphic arts - Photography - Publishing
- Basic skills and experience in - Data mapping / data collection - Video shooting / editing - Sound recording - Basic infographics Completely fluent and literate in English
- Resident of one of the following countries: - Belgium - Germany - Italy - France - Poland
Find out more at http://creature.paris/culture-backstage/