East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Goethe-Institut International Coproduction Fund for theatre, dance, music and performance art
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Fin de mission – ohne Auftrag leben / Foto: StefanGlagla via goethe.de
This funding is intended for coproductions by artists in the fields of theatre, dance, music and performance art, in which hybrid and interdisciplinary formats and the use of digital media may be key components. The target group comprises professional artists and ensembles abroad and in Germany, which demonstrably lack sufficient resources to realize their coproduction project on their own.
The joint application, which must be submitted by the foreign partner (living and working abroad), must show clearly that good working contacts already exist between the partners and that both parties are interested in putting together a joint, dialogue-oriented production. Goethe-Institut head office recommends getting in touch with local Goethe-Instituts who may be helpful in developing the application and project.
- Expected artistic quality of the project
- Innovative potential in the form and content of the collaboration
- Relevance of the participating artists in their respective scenes
- Budget indicating project partners’ own contributions and a solid financial plan
- A balanced project partnership, not dominated by one partner
- At least one performance to be given in one of the participating countries, ideally in other countries as well
- Preference will be given to projects between German and non-European partners, especially from transition countries
- The project’s potential to contribute significantly to current social discourse
- Applicants should be prepared to participate in an event demonstrating the exchange of coproduction knowhow at the end of the agreed grant period
- No applications for guest performance funding
- The projects submitted should embrace only the performing arts (no outright film or exhibition projects)
To find out more and plly, please visit https://www.goethe.de/en/uun/auf/mus/ikf.html?wt_sc=ikf