East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019 + travel grants
Deadline: 27 September 2019
IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019
24 October 2019 to 27 October 2019
The Newsround session is a series of short (max 3 min) presentations of ongoing projects from IETM members and local participants as well as a space for new members to introduce themselves and their organisations. IETM Rijeka will host three sessions of 45 minutes, where a selected few will have the opportunity to engage the IETM community in their search for international partners and cooperations.
Who can apply?
- IETM members;
- Non-member participants from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia;
- Non-member participants attending the meeting with support from IETM Associate Members (Arts Council England, Arts Council Ireland An Chomhairle Ealaion, Arts Council Malta, Australia Council For The Arts, Belfast City Council, British Council, Canada Council for the Arts, Creative Scotland, DGartes Direção-geral Das Artes, Dutch Performing Arts / Fonds Podiumkunsten - Performing Arts Fund NL, Institut Français, KAMS - Korea Arts Management Service, ONDA - Office National De Diffusion Artistique, Pro Helvetia - Swiss Arts Council, Statens Kulturrad - The Swedish Arts Council, Wales Arts International / Arts Council Of Wales).
Travel grants are intended to provide financial assistance to our members for their participation in our meetings.
Deadline: 6 September 2019
As much as we would like to help as many people as possible, unfortunately, our budget is limited and we are not able to meet every request. Thus, we have to install certain criteria for selecting the grantees. If there are more applicants than the budget available, we select candidates on the basis of their motivation and potential contribution to the meeting described in the application.
What do the grants cover?
The grants can cover up to 75% of the travel and accommodation expenses in connection with the meeting. The grants do not cover per diem, visa or local transport expenses (taxi, bus, etc.).
Who can apply?
The travel grant is offered to IETM members - regardless of the country where they are based - who fit the following criteria:
- You or your organisation has been a member of IETM for at least one year;
- The annual turnover of your organisation or of your freelance activities doesn’t exceed 100,000 euros;
- You have already settled your membership fee for this year.
How does it work?
The grantees are responsible for booking their own travel, which will be partly refunded after the meeting upon receipt of the grant report. The three nights of accommodation covered by the grant will be booked and paid directly by us. If you decide to stay longer, you will have to make the arrangements yourself.
Please note that a travel grant is only offered to one person per organisation. If two or more people working for the same organisation wish to apply for a travel grant to attend the meeting, they must share one grant.
Find out more at https://www.ietm.org/en/ietm-rijeka-plenary-meeting-2019/newsround