East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Job Opportunity: Europe Beyond Access Project Manager (Warsaw, Poland)
Deadline: 21 September 2018
Project Manager (Europe Beyond Access)
We are looking for someone who will lead on the coordination of Europe Beyond Access, a 7-partner Large Scale Cooperation Project, led by the British Council, co-financed by the Creative Europe programme of European Commission.
Project Europe Beyond Access aims to transform European cultural opportunities for disabled people - as arts professionals, as artists, and as audiences.
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: 8 500 – 10 500 PLN gross/month
- Duration: 4 year contract
- Working hours: Full time
- Closing date:Friday 21 September 2018
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Coordination of the project partnership – working with project partners to plan, monitor, report and evaluate the project, including financial responsibility.
- Monitoring and reporting to the project’s panels (Steering Committee, Artistic Advisory Committee) and the European Commission.
- Project Management of the elements for which British Council is responsible, including: presentation of artists and organisation of artist residencies in Warsaw; audience development activities in Warsaw; UK events; and the creation of a digital collaboration site (in partnership with digital experts).
- Oversee and support the contracts of external specialists.
- Line Management or joint line management of part time project communications officer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience/certification;
- Minimum C1 level of English;
- Experience of:
- Working in teams delivering EC funded projects and/or cross country programmes and knowledge of its contractual requirements;
- Project Managing complex multi-partner arts projects, including proven excellent time/task management (with sole, or team leadership responsibility).
- Managing large-scale international collaborative projects.
- Project reporting (financial and impact) to external funders/stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing project monitoring and evaluation processes.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary: 8 500 – 10 500 PLN gross (starting salary would depend on experience and qualifications);
- 4 year contract, Full time;
- Training opportunities;
- Medical and social packages (MultiActive sports card, EnelMed package);
- Modern office in the Warsaw city centre;
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please read the role profile and submit an application form to [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications to: [email protected] is 12.00 noon, Friday 21 September 2018.
Please do not send any other additional documents.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and expects all staff and stakeholders to share this commitment.
Find out more at www.britishcouncil.pl