East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open Call: Custom-Made Arc Residency in Switzerland in 2018
Deadline: no later than 2 months before the starting date of your residency
Custom-made residencies are periods of one month for research and reflection, without the pressure of production. A custom-made “package" is put together for each artist (or other practitioner) or group of artists. There can be an individual accompaniment by external specialists if required for the artistic work process.
Artists are encouraged to apply with an idea for research and to engage with experts from other disciplines, as this practical and productive process allows them to widen both their networks and their fields of investigation.
Besides the work space and the above-mentioned support, Arc offers travel, accommodation and food for custom-made residencies.
How to apply:
- Check the availabilities.
- Fill in the custom-made application form and send it along with a recent CV (only one pdf file / maximum 2 MB), a portfolio/documentation (only one pdf file maximum 5 pages / maximum 8 MB) to info(at)arc-artistresidency.ch
- For videos or audio, please provide links to your own website, Vimeo page, YouTube page, etc. Do not attach video or audio files.
- Deadline for application: no later than 2 months before the starting date of your residency.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted!