East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open Call: grants for the International Performing Arts Camp, 26-31.10.2015 (Tuscany, Italy)
“ArtUniverse” in partnership with the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced several grants for accommodation and meals.
Each grant covers up to 300,00 EUR (three hundred EUR)
The grant covers full board (accommodation and three meals per day) during participation in the International Performing Arts Camp in Italy
Information about the Project
IUGTE International Performing Arts Camp is the residential laboratory for performing arts practitioners from different countries who work in various techniques, genres and styles. The program is open to dancers, choreographers, actors and contemporary circus performers with professional stage experience, multidisciplinary artists passionate and inspired by movement, dance and physical theatre, interested in practical research of contemporary performance practice together with colleagues from all over the world.
Please view the web page for full program details.
Project Dates and Location
October 26 - 31, 2015 - Tuscany, Italy
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Who can apply?
- actors (dance theatre, physical theatre, drama theatre, musical theatre)
- contemporary circus performers
- movement directors, physical theatre directors
- multidisciplinary artists inspired by movement and dance
ArtUniverse grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
Grant Conditions and Policy
- Each grant covers up to 300,00 EUR (three hundred EUR). Candidates can receive support for full board (accommodation and three meals per day) during participation in IUGTE International Performing Arts Camp in Italy. Participants cover their own travel to the program and the tuition balance (the remaining of the total participation fee).
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse grant should confirm the acceptance of the grant in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the grant, cancels the acceptance of the grant at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse grant are supposed to attend the whole programme of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
- Letter of motivation-grant application stating the project dates (IUGTE International Performing Arts Camp, October 26-31) -
describe your motivation and reasons how this program will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV describing skills and abilities (include your date of birth).
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.