East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open Call: TRACTOR International Artist in Residency 2019 (Zalaegerszeg, Hungary)
Within the framework of TRACTOR International Artist in Residency you’ll be exposed to a unique opportunity to explore and expand your artistic ambitions. “Test” your ideas within a larger frame than your own studio.
This self-directed creative programme offers you the luxury of time and the needed freedom to perform a new body of work, research innovative ideas or just experiment with different techniques or modes of production.
- work without distractions,
- interact with a peer group,
- meet the regional artists community,
- immerse yourself in Eastern European arts scene,
- conduct workshops or have an artist talk,
- show your work at an exhibition.
- to offer what is necessary to ensure work without distractions
- to enable the transfer of knowledge between different creative disciplines
- to provide artists with supportive environment and professional assistance
- immerse yourself in Eastern European arts scene
- to establish an exciting platform where artists and their public can engage in critical discourses
We welcome each and every passionate professional from all creative businesses, nationalities and ages, this includes:
TRACTOR GENERAL FEE
- THREE WEEKS – 670 Eur
- TWO WEEKS – 490 Eur
- ONE WEEK – 300 Eur
D’CLINIC supports established, mid-career and emerging professional artists working in all artistic disciplines: visual art, performing arts, literature, art theory, …