East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
PLAVO Theatre: Flow Ability winter training program (Belgrade, Serbia)
December 2-7, 2018
Flow Ability is a new international training program created in theatrical laboratory PLAVO Theatre for all people interested in working on self-development through theatre, which will be held in Belgrade from December 2-7, 2018..
The program aims at raising the level of our productivity, creativity and precision. It consists of exercises and training which provide participants with knowledge and tools that can help them to enter flow – the state of high productivity, creativity and precision in their work and everyday activities. In that way the flow, a much desired state for all those involved in creative processes/activities, is no longer exclusively a matter of inspiration and becomes knowledge that is in our hands which can be repeated any time we need it.
The work is based on the activation and increasing the capacity of our intention, initiative and energy. Training system that makes it possible consists of three types of trainings and exercises: Human experience exercises, Capacity training and Integrative training.
Flow training system
- Human experience exercises – exercises that reveal everyday mindset through our personal experience, which prevents us from being able to maximize productivity and creativity.
- Capacity training – works on increasing and quality of our intention, initiative and energy.
- Integrative training – introduces us to a state called flow – a state in which we are productive, precise and creative at the same time.
The program is opened not only for people in the sphere of contemporary theatre, but for all those who have a need to enrich their work and everyday activities with greater creative energy and a higher level of productivity, regardless of their profession.
The system of exercises and trainings is based on knowledge and experiences which PLAVO Theatre has developed within 22 years of work and existence in the sphere of theatrical anthropology and work with people through numerous educational projects, as well as projects aimed at individual and social development.
- Sunday, December 2, 2018, 20:00 Concert of PLAVO theatre
- Monday, December 3 – Friday, December 7, 2018 FLOW ABILITY
- 15:30 – 17:30 video sessions
- 18:00 – 21:00 workshop
The work will be held in English.
Registration fee for participants from the countries of the region (Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia)– €90;
- Registration fees for participants from EU countries – €130
Find out more at plavopozoriste.org/