East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Summer Intensive - A Republic of Dreams workshop at the European Centre for Theatre Practises Gardzienice (Poland)
This summer a unique event will take place in the European Centre for Theatre Practises “Gardzienice”, founded and run by W. Staniewski.
During 10 days, between August 22nd – September 1st, the Center will invite around twenty people of diverse age and nationality to live, work and train together with the hosts.
The Summer Intensive experience will include:
- Learning the company’s actor training methods together with vocal and musical techniques
- Working with ancient Greek iconography and Cheironomia or Art of Gesture
- Presentations of performances from Gardzienice’s current repertoireand participation in Company’s work on new theatrical material (text, music, training)
- Films documenting the company’s history and expeditions
- Excursions to the most interesting sites of the Lublin area
Immerse yourself in the art of theatre while working on current projects of the Centre for Theatre Practises, creating its inheritance and studying its rich history.
Aplications: [email protected]
For more details visit http://www.gardzienice.org/en/news/id/23.html