East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Visegrad Fund: Performing Arts Residency
Deadline: 15 October 2019
Performing Arts Residencies support contemporary theater and dance in Central Europe by providing opportunities to host artists and companies from/in V4 countries.
Performing Arts residencies support innovation, experiment and creativity in the performing arts – new drama, contemporary dance, new circus, physical theatre, visual theater, alternative theater, performance art. The program is not suitable for stone theaters, already developed performances, or theater festivals.
- Both individual artists and artistic groups can apply for this type of support
- The applicant/s must be citizen from V4 country over the age of 18
- Applicants for group residencies (3 artists or more) may come from different V4 countries (group members, however, must come from V4 countries other than the destination country)
- The place of residency must be different than the applicant’s citizenship and residence
- Each applicant can get support only once per calendar year
- The length of support is 3 months with a min. 2-week stay in the host institution
- Residencies can take place between January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
- The support for individual residency is €1,500 for the host institution and €2,500 for the artist
- The amount of support for group residency is €5,500 for the group members and €2,500 for the host institution
How to apply
The application form must be submitted via My Visegrad by October 15, 2019, 12:00 (noon). The online application system opens 1 month before the deadline. It is not possible to apply outside of this submission period.
Application must be submitted with the following documents:
- Copy of your ID or passport (of each applicant if applying as a group)
- Artistic portfolio + reviews
- Scan of letter of acceptance from the host organization in English on a letterhead paper no older than 3 months which includes the names of the artists; title of the project; planned dates of the residency; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
Art Stations Foundation
+48 61 859 6129
+421 902 152 109
Find out more at www.visegradfund.org