East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Visegrad Scholarship Program: Masters and post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) studies/research visits
The EaP chapter of Visegrad scholarships support Masters and post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region specifically targetting scholars who are citizens of Eastern Partnership countries. The deadline to apply is 31 January.
Eligible applicants (EaP scheme):
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine
- min. study period is 1 semester, max. 2 semesters, or 4 semesters (only MA level)
- study/research possible at any accredited public or private higher-education institution in the V4 region
- having concluded at least 4 university semesters when applying, 6 semesters (equivalent of BA degree program) when starting the scholarship
- spending the entire scholarship period at the host institution
- program not suitable for joint programs (double- or multiple-degree)
- €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester for the host
- possibility to apply for a separate travel grant, if residing further than 1,500 km from the host
More details and info on how to apply here.