East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Call for Volunteers | International Arts Conference
International Arts Conference
is inviting Assistants - Volunteers
to join the world arts convention at the prestigious venue in the heart of Austria!
Event dates: December 16-20
(check-in on 16th at 13:00,
check-out on 20th morning).
Topics: performing arts, theatre, dance, music, visual and multimedia art, arts administration, theatre design and technology.
Participants: performing arts academics, students, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
- Assistants are exempt from registration fee to participate in all events of the conference program: practical workshop, masterclasses, performances, works-in-progress, presentations.
- Assistants provide support to speakers and teachers during the program - technical help, preparing space, equipment, etc.
- Assistants cover their own travel expenses and stay at the venue. Accommodation and three meals included are organized at the 15th century castle (shared twin and single room available).
What Assistants may encounter:
- unique practice and experience with performing arts teachers,
- meetings and new contacts with colleagues from different parts of the world,
- staying at the fantastic venue,
- official letter of recommendation from the organizers.
Event language: English.
In case of interest, please find information at this website: https://www.artvolunteer.info/
Deadline for submission: December 5th.
Thank you in advance for your interest and looking forward to receiving your application!