Восточноевропейская платформа перформативного искусства (EEPAP)
поддерживает развитие современного перформативного искусства
(танца и театра) в 18 странах Центральной и Восточной Европы.
Summer Academy, Paris, France
In order to get more information about the programme of the academy, application process, fees (please notice there are three grants available for applicants), please visit webpage:
To get the application form, send CV & a motivation letter (if applicable) to [email protected]
DEADLINE to sign up: May 31st.
ORIANTHEATRE Dance Company in partnership with CENTRE DE DANSE DU MARAIS organizes a one month intensive Summer Academy in Paris, starting from August 5th until August 31st aimed at Dancers, Actors & Performers. The organizers have carefully selected teaching-artists from so many different corners of the world:
- William C. Crowley (USA) is teaching Martha Graham Technique (Dance)
- Raul Laiza (Argentina, Italy) is teaching Regula contra regulam Teatro (Physical theatre)
- Markus Zohner (Switzerland) is teaching Improvisation in theatre (Theatre & Mime)
- Arti Grabowski (Poland) is teaching Performance and Urban art (Performance Art)
- Mehdi Farajpour (Iran/France) is teaching a method called Empty Body (Dance, Performance, poetical theatre)
- Katarzyna Zawistowska (Poland) is teaching Creative costume and stage design
- Mehdi Farajpour will also present his creative yoga methodology called Cyclic Yoga (Yoga for dancers, performers and actors).
The Academy is able to welcome only 20 artists/students from both established and/or emerging artists. The academy will end up with a public performance led by Mehdi FARAJPOUR, the choreographer and Artistic director for ORIANTHEATRE.