Восточноевропейская платформа перформативного искусства (EEPAP)
поддерживает развитие современного перформативного искусства
(танца и театра) в 18 странах Центральной и Восточной Европы.

Training course: “Youth, Theatre And Intercultural Dialogue” (Serbia)


Deadline: 8 May 2015
Open to: young people actively involved in youth work from Serbia, Spain, Hungary, Croatia, UK, France, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal
Venue: Belgrade, Serbia from 24 September to 1 October 2015


Regional Endeavour for Art, Culture and Health – REACH founded in 2009 in Belgrade, Serbia is a non-government and non-profit organization, established in order to improve learning and practice in the field of art, culture and health with youth as its main target group. The main aim of REACH is organizing and delivering trainings, workshops and cultural events in cooperation with other organizations, institutions and non-formal groups working with youth in the field of culture and art.

The primary focus of the training course “Youth, Theatre And Intercultural Dialogue – A residential training course for social inclusion” will be the use of social theatre to promote intercultural dialogue and peace culture. The training is based on practical work: activities will include a very good overview and practical experience of these tools through individual work, working groups and collective work, and an outdoor intervention with the hosting local community. Each participant will end this project with ideas about how to use learned tools in their future actions. A purpose for this training course is to proceed with already existing network members to follow-up plans, to exchange good practices and to prepare future quality projects. The training course will take place in Belgrade from 24 September to 1 October 2015.


Young people actively involved in youth work in their organisations (young volunteers, youth leaders, youth workers, educators and social workers, trainers and facilitators). As well as participants interested or with some experience in arts and creativity, interested in developing new specific competences in these fields, concretely in Social Theatre and Applied Drama. Participants from 18 to 30 years old from Serbia, Spain, Hungary, Croatia, UK, France, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal are eligible to apply.


  • 70% of the travel costs for selected participants are covered by the project, and they will be reimbursed during the training course. Participants should cover on their own the remaining 30% of travel costs;
  • Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of 35 euro;
  • Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organizers;
  • Visa costs are fully covered.

How to Apply?

All interested candidates should fill in the online application form and submit no later than 8 May 2015.

If you have any questions please send an e-mail to [email protected]

For more information please visit the official website.