Восточноевропейская платформа перформативного искусства (EEPAP)
поддерживает развитие современного перформативного искусства
(танца и театра) в 18 странах Центральной и Восточной Европы.
Flyingbodies Festival, 11-17 Aug 2019, Budapest, Hungary
Flying Bodies is a multi dimensional series of events, organized around 3 topics: movement, art, experience.
During an intensive week summertime, our festivals gather the coolest people who love movement, street and underground art forms, the music of today and tomorrow, who believe in creativity and imagination, who are open for real intense experience of artistic expression. The Flying Bodies Festival brings innovative ideas into education, produces platform to young emerging artists to introduce their progressive artworks, offers high quality entertainment, gives space to meet, to inspire, to make move each other.
The programs of the Festival includes:
- courses for all levels in dance, circus, parkour, acrobatics
- contemporary dance performances, circus shows
- concerts and parties with artists of the most progressive electronic and acoustic music
- interactive street-art and photo exhibitions
- parkour and contemporary dance jams
- off programs such as seminars and round table talks
- side activities such as rock climbing and high diving
This is all about making our bodies and minds move and fly. Experience above all!
Flying Bodies is a series of events about education, artistic research and gathering, organized in cooperation with Eva Duda Dance Company. Dance, Circus, Parkour courses, street art projects, concerts and parties, shows and performances.