Восточноевропейская платформа перформативного искусства (EEPAP)
поддерживает развитие современного перформативного искусства
(танца и театра) в 18 странах Центральной и Восточной Европы.
Open call for emerging directors and dramaturges: ETC Artist Residency Programme
The third edition of the ETC Artist Residency Programme offers 7 scholarships for emerging stage directors and dramaturges for a duration of 4 to 8 weeks, between December 2019 and June 2020, at ETC Member Theatres.
The selected participants will join the creative team of a theatre production process as assistant or second assistant directors or in the dramaturgy department, gaining insights into new working methods and discovering the daily routine and structures of a European public theatre. The ETC Artist Residency Programme supports international cooperation, fosters new perspectives and professional artistic experience.
What Does the Scholarship Offer?
o Residency in one of the theatres listed below with mentoring;
o Travel grant from your hometown to the theatre (up to €300);
o Accommodation during the time of the residency in the city of the theatre;
o Contribution to your local expenses (subject to the actual period of stay);
o Participation in the ETC International Theatre Conference in Graz (Austria) from 11 to 14 June 2020, including travel, per diems and accommodation.
You will be asked to arrange and cover your own health insurance for the duration of the residency.
The ETC Artist Residency Placements 2020
- Les Théâtres de la Ville de Luxembourg/Luxembourg – 08 December 2019 to 11 February 2020
- Slovenian National Theatre Nova Gorica/Slovenia – 09 December 2019 to 31 January 2020
- Theater Magdeburg/Germany – 13 January to 01 March 2020
- National Theatre “Marin Sorescu”, Craiova/Romania – 10 February to 23 March 2020
- Fondazione del Teatro Stabile di Torino/Italy – 17 February to 22 March 2020
- Schauspielhaus Graz/Austria – 24 February to 22 March 2020
- Teatro Nacional D. Maria II, Lisbon/Portugal – 13 April to 24 May 2020
The call is open to emerging theatre artists such as stage directors and dramaturgs with relevant experience and knowledge. Applicants should be independent, pro-active and motivated to develop their skills through observation and engagement with their host theatre.
If you are successful in your application for the ETC Artist Residency Programme, your personal presence throughout the entire programme and at the ETC International Theatre Conference in Graz/Austria (11-14 June 2020) is required.
The deadline to apply is 20 October. Apply here.