Восточноевропейская платформа перформативного искусства (EEPAP)
поддерживает развитие современного перформативного искусства
(танца и театра) в 18 странах Центральной и Восточной Европы.
Call for Projects: New Festival for Emerging European Theater Artists
Deadline: December 15, 2019
CALL FOR PROJECTS - NEW FESTIVAL FOR EMERGING EUROPEAN THEATER ARTISTS
The Espace des Arts, regional repertory theater of Chalon-sur-Saône, the Jeune Théâtre National, French organisation supporting employability of graduates from National Conservatoire and TNS, and the Instant Mix Theater Lab, have joined forces to create a festival dedicated to emerging European theater artists, which will take place from 15 to 18 October 2020 at the Espace des Arts in Chalon-sur-Saône.
TO SUBMIT A PROJECT, YOU MUST:
- Be a young artist, and graduate from a superior theatre school in Europe
- Have completed your training within the last five years (graduation year: 2015 to 2019)
YOUR THEATER PIECE WILL HAVE TO:
- Have already been rehearsed, or even performed
- Be no longer than 95 minutes
- Involve a team of 2 to 10 people from Europe
- Be quick to set up and dismantle; shows will be performed alternately
We are open to a diversity of aesthetics and approaches (including performances without text).
The transnational and/or multilingual dimension will be valued but is not a prerequisite.
The shows must be accessible to a mainly French-speaking audience, and translation (or nontranslation)strategies must be mentioned in the proposal.
Application deadline: DECEMBER 15, 2019
More info: http://www.jeune-theatre-national.com