East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Become the Eu-Eap Culture and Creativity Programme’s Associate: Call for Cultural Leaders from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
The Programme is free and focuses on capacity building for managers working in advertising, architecture, archives, museums, galleries and libraries, arts, audiovisual industries, crafts, design, fashion, festivals, film, gaming, heritage, IT, music, performing arts, photography, publishing, radio, and TV - in the state, private and non-governmental sectors.
By joining the programme and attending the first event you will:
- meet leading cultural specialists from the creative industries in the EU,
- learn about the Associates Programme
- sign up to further workshop opportunities over the next 18 months.
As a Cultural Leader you will be able to tailor your own training programme to suit your personal needs. Each workshop will combine international and local experts. On completing your personal programme you will receive a certificate.
Workshop topics will cover: Advocacy, fundraising, arts marketing, developing audiences, finance skills and more.
The Programme will select 50 leaders who are committed to the following conditions:
- To write one original article or research for the Programme website
- Join a working group on a specific cultural management theme
- Attend at least two workshops
- Join the Programme’s ‘Culture Matters’ campaign
To register, send an email confirming that you are able to attend the Creative Leadership workshop in January/February and telling us in 200 words why you are interested in the programme and enclose your CV by 15th January 2016 to the Country Coordinator in your country: