East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Choreographic Competition 10 Sentidos 2019 (Spain)
Deadline: 28 January 2019
The Choreographic Competition 10 Sentidos has become a reference among choreographic competitions in Europe for emerging creators from the national and international scene. The Festival 10 Sentidos organizes this competition as part of a program that aims to bring together new talents and renowned artists. Every year, the competition receives about 300 proposals from all around the world. The Festival team selects 8 finalists based on the quality, novelty and particularity of the works, a choreographic discourse of their own, but also their connection with the Festival’s theme, which in this edition 2019 is BEASTS.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The duration of the piece must not exceed 15 minutes.
- Preference will be given to works created specifically for the Festival or pieces that relate to the theme of this edition, BEASTS, as well as to their originality and artistic quality.
- All national and international companies, artists and groups who work with the language of movement can apply to the Choreographic Competition 10 Sentidos.
The Organization will provide all the selected participants (with the exception of residents in Valencia) with a financial aid to assist in covering the costs of accommodation, travel and food. The amount will be:
- For 1 to 3 people: 300€ per group
- More than 3 people: 450€ per group
Find out more at www.festival10sentidos.com