East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
CreArt Open Call: Residency for Artists from Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, UK, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, France (Skopje, Macedonia)
Deadline: April 20, 2018
Open call for artists from Liverpool –UK; Valladolid – Spain; Genoa and Lecce – Italy; Clermont-Ferrand France; Zagreb (HDLU)– Croatia; Kaunas –Lithuania; Lublin and Katowice –Poland; Aveiro – Portugal, Rouen- France;
City of Skopje and Public cultural institution Cultural informative center (‘The Organisers’) are announcing an Open call for Artist in residence hat will take place in Skopje in Cultural informative center from 20 of may until 20 of June 2018.
This Artist in Residence program is within of framework CreArt. Network of Cities for Artistic Creation, and it is consist of residence of 2 artits: one artist from the cities within CreArt. Network of Cities for artistic creation city partner and one artist form Skopje, to be selected through this Open Call.
The CreArt Artost in residence in Skopje will take place at public cultural institution within of framework of City of Skopje Cultural Informative Center, located in the city center of Skopje from May, 20th 2018 to June 20th
WHO CAN APPLY?
- One Artists should be born or resident – in any of the cities taking part in CreArt: Liverpool –UK; Valladolid – Spain; Genoa and Lecce – Italy; Clermont-Ferrand France; Zagreb (HDLU)– Croatia; Kaunas –Lithuania; Lublin and Katowice –Poland; Aveiro – Portugal, Rouen- France;
- One artist should be born or resident in Skopje – Macedonia
- It is preferable to have a degree in a field of art (university level).
- Artists coming from the CreArt network, except artist from Skopje must have must have a valid travel (health) insurance policy, European health card or equivalent.
CONDITIONS AND GRANT
- The organization will cover travel expenses and accommodation, for the artist coming from Creart Netwok, subsistence cost up to 400 euros and will be covered materials for production of a work maximum of 500 euro .
- For the artist coming from Skopje The organization will cover local travel expenses, subsistence cost up to 100 euros and will be covered materials for production of a work maximum of 500 euros
- Each artist will receive 250€ as presentation fee for the exhibition.
- The selected artist can use the space and equipment facility of Public cultural institution Cultural informative center.
- At the end of the residence a exhibition of two artist with the art work made during the residence will be organize in Cultural informative center.
Deadline: Sunday, April, 20th, 2018.
Find out more at creart2-eu.org