East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Fair Arts Almanac: The Camp - an open air forum on fair practices in the arts
From the organisers:
State Of The Arts (SOTA) invites all to take part in its first annual camp for the writing of the Fair Arts Almanac 2019 (Brussels, Belgium, 1-8 September 2018), a practical guide for working, instituting and policy making in the arts. There are three events to engage with: Open Forum, Edit Workshop and Dummy Presentation.
Two days to discuss, debate and share practices of fairness with, through and in the arts.
Do you want to have an impact on cultural policy? This is your chance.
- Come with your concerns, insights, statements and demands
- Share your practical tricks and tips for managing, administrating, financing, and disseminating your practice
- Debate the relationship between artists and institutions
- Engage in ecology and sustainability within the arts
- Tell how you take action to influence the conditions through your practice
- Fight racism, sexism, and any other form of exclusion and inequality
At the Open Forum:
- There will be five fair tents to camp about solidarity, diversity, transparency, ecology and trust
- There will be all the responses to the open call for contributions to the almanac up for discussion and practice.
- There will be boards to propose your contribution and choose your participation in others practice.
- Food and drinks will be provided
Subscribe here and make a statement with your participation.