East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Grants for participation in Arts Oasis - International Residency for Performers (Tuscany, Italy)
“ArtUniverse” in partnership with the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced several partial grants for participation in Arts Oasis - International Residency for Performers inTuscany, Italy.
- actors (dance theatre, physical theatre, drama theatre, musical theatre)
- contemporary circus performers
- movement directors, physical theatre directors
- multidisciplinary artists inspired by movement and dance
- Each partial grant covers up to 450,00 EUR (four hundred fifty EUR) for participation in Arts Oasis program in Italy.
- Participants cover their own travel to the program and the tuition balance (the remaining of the total participation fee). More details.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse grant should confirm the acceptance of the grant in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the grant, cancels the acceptance of the grant at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse grant are supposed to attend the whole program of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
To apply for the grant, the candidate should
1) send the following documents to [email protected] (see the list below) and
2) fill out the online Application Form (for the program details, please visit).
- Letter of motivation-grant application stating the project dates (Arts Oasis - May 25 - June 1) - describe your motivation and reasons how this program will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV describing skills and abilities.
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.