East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Luxembourg Art Prize 2020
Deadline: 30 April 2020
The Luxembourg Art Prize aims to reveal and promote talented artists who have yet to establish a profile on the contemporary international scene. Its function is to discover artists, and it is open to any artist, amateur or professional, with no limits on age, nationality or place of residence. The Prize is aimed at artists working in one or more of the following media: drawing, printing, installation, painting, performance, photography, digital art, sculpture, sound art, video, mixed media, decorative art (textiles and material, glass, wood, metal, ceramics, mosaic, paper or other techniques).
What are the submission criteria?
- No age limit on submissions
- Open to amateur and professional artists
- All nationalities are eligible
- Open to artists from all the countries of the world
How do I enter?
What is the deadline for submitting entries?
- An administrative profile that contains personal information such as the candidate’s name and surname, their mailing address, their email address, their phone number and their photo
- An artistic profile that details, in particular, the candidate’s artistic approach and biographical elements, as well as sources of inspiration
- A selection of one or more works, not necessarily in the same medium, with a good-quality image of each work to enable the selection committee to form as accurate an idea as possible of the candidate’s practice.
The entry may be written in the candidate’s first language if this is easier.
The Pinacothèque does not have the necessary computer resources to manage the secure online submission of applications. The museum subcontracts this part of the process to an IT company that specializes in such things. By providing its expertise and know-how, the subcontractor ensures the smooth running of the Luxembourg Art Prize. The registration fee is paid in full to the subcontractor for the service rendered. VAT (Value Added Tax) may apply, depending on the country of the candidate.
Find out more at https://www.luxembourgartprize.com/en/call-for-submissions-en/