East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open Call and Scholarships: Movement: Directing/Teaching Lab workshop for choreographers, directors, & actors (Austria)
Several Scholarships are announced for participation in the International Movement Directing/Teaching Intensive!
Programs for movement practitioners interested in directing and teaching the movement for professional stage - choreographers / directors / actors, dancers.
Dates: August 15-21, 2018
Location: Leitring, Austria
Program is suitable for Choreographers, who will:
- learn about the ensemble building, structuring the rehearsal process, methods of creative process stimulation and performers motivation;
- get exposed to new techniques and methodologies;
- network with practitioners from different countries and establish future creative partnerships with like-minded people
For Directors, who will practically explore:
- the role of the physical training for performers;
- how to create particular atmosphere and dynamics of the rehearsal and performance;
- how to analyse play, tell story through visual effects, construct space, rhythm, and etude;
- how to help actors to build up their images;
- how to unfold actor’s creativity and openness in improvisation and spontaneity;
For Actors and Dancers who will find in the program:
- chance to master acting, directing and movement skills;
- multicultural and multidisciplinary aspect of the group;
- warm-ups, practical creative sessions and discussion, individual, pair and group exercises;
- concentration on theatre biomechanics, Russian Theatre Tradition, acting, performance making, storytelling, improvisation and many more;
- practical tools and valuable tips, new perspectives and discoveries.
Early Bird Participation Fee: 850 EUR
Read more about the available scholarships at www.artuniverse.org
Find out more at: www.performancemaking.com