East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open Call: Arts Oasis International Residency for Performers in Tuscany, Italy
“ArtUniverse” in partnership with the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced several grants for accommodation and meals. Each grant covers up to 420,00 EUR - four hundred twenty EUR .
- actors (dance theatre, physical theatre, drama theatre, musical theatre)
- contemporary circus performers
- movement directors, physical theatre directors
- multidisciplinary artists inspired by movement and dance
- Each grant covers up to 420,00 EUR (four hundred twenty EUR). By this grant candidates can receive support for accommodation (seven nights) and three meals per day during participation in Arts Oasis program in Italy.
- Participants cover their own travel to the program and the tuition balance (the remaining of the total participation fee). Please visit the program web site for more details).
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse grant should confirm the acceptance of the grant in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the grant, cancels the acceptance of the grant at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse grant are supposed to attend the whole programme of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
To apply for the grant, the candidate should
1) send the following documents to [email protected] (see the list below) and
2) and fill out the online Application Form (for Arts Oasis program details, please visit).
- Letter of motivation-grant application stating the project dates (Arts Oasis - May 25 - June 1, 2016) -
describe your motivation and reasons how this program will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV describing skills and abilities (include your date of birth).
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.
Contact: [email protected]