East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Open call: Shadow the culture (Partnership-building activity for workers from cultural institutions, Poland)
From the organisers:
Shadow the culture
Partnership-building activity, an Erasmus+ project
4-8 September 2017 | Konstancin-Jeziorna near Warsaw, Poland
The deadline to apply is 28 June
Shadow the Culture is a seminar dedicated to workers from cultural institutions (museums, libraries etc.) who work with young people using non-formal education methods.
The idea of this project is to present the opportunities of job-shadowing and study visit activities in Key Action 1 Youth sector. By taking part in this seminar, you will get more familiar with Erasmus+ Programme, establish international contacts, exchange good practices, find partners to your project and feel that impossible is nothing :).
The aims of the this projects are:
- to present possibilities of Erasmus+ Programme Action 1 in Youth sector- job-shadowing and study visits in mobility of young workers activities
- to support establishing partnerships between participating organizations
- to support project idea’s possible to implement in Youth sector of Erasmus+ Programme.
The target group is:
- Employees of museums, libraries, cultural centers, who actively work with young people using non-formal methods (youth means people between 13-30 years old)
- over 18 years old
- looking for partners for international cooperation
- can communicate in English
- motivated to exchange best practices from their work
- are able to attend 100 % of the seminar
More info and details on how to apply here.