East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Partial funding for International Physical Theatre Workshop (Retzhoff, Austria)
“ArtUniverse” in partnership with the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced five partial scholarshipsfor participation in the International Physical Theatre Workshop.
Each scholarship covers 200,00 EUR (two hundred EUR) of the total registration fee.
Project Dates: January 3 - 9, 2019
The event language is English.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Who can apply?
Performers of different genres and techniques, dancers, choreographers, directors, actors, performing arts teachers and instructors from different countries are welcome to apply for participation.
Scholarship Conditions and Policy
- Each scholarship covers 200,00 EUR (two hundred EUR).
- Participants cover the remaining of the total registration fee, travel to the program and accommodation during the event.
Rooms and three meals per day are organized for the group.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse scholarship should confirm the acceptance of the scholarship in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the scholarship, cancels his/her participation in the supported program, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse scholarship are supposed to attend the whole program of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
ArtUniverse scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
More details and info on how to apply here.