East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the
development of contemporary performing arts (dance and theatre)
in 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Carrefour international de théâtre 2019, May 23 - June 8, 2019, Quebec City, Canada
From the organizers:
Registration time has arrived for the 20th edition of Carrefour international de théâtre, which will be held in Quebec City from May 23rd to June 8th, 2019.
A little reminder of the indoor program :
- NASSIM - Solo by Nassim Soleimanpour (Iran) - Friday May 24, Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26
- Digressions et autres détours avant de jouer - Last creation of Ève Bonfanti and Yves Hunstad - La Fabrique Imaginaire (Belgium) - Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26
- Post Humains - Documentary theatre on transhumanist movement - TRS-80 (Montreal) -
Sunday May 26, Monday May 27 and Tuesday May 28
- Le Pas Grand Chose - Conference-performance by Johann Le Guillerm - Cirque Ici (France) -Tuesday May 28, Wednesday May 29 and Thursday May 30
- Le dire de Di - Text Michel Ouellette, direction Joël Beddows - Théâtre la Catapulte (Ottawa) and Théâtre français de Toronto (Toronto) - Thursday May 30 and Friday May 31
- Madame Catherine prépare sa classe de troisième à l'irrémédiable - Interactive theatrical rollercoaster - Théâtre Surreal SoReal (Montreal) - Friday May 31 and Saturday June 1
- Granma. Trombones from Havana - Rimini Protokoll last creation on Cuba Revolution (Switzerland) - Sunday June 2, Tuesday June 4 and Wednesday June 5
- All Birds - Text and direction Wajdi Mouawad - La Colline théâtre national (France) -
Monday June 3
- Hidden Paradise - Dance performance by Alix Dufresne and Marc Béland - LA SERRE, arts vivants (Montreal) - Wednesday June 5 and Thursday June 6
- Pinocchio - Adaptation and direction Joël Pommerat - Compagnie Louis Brouillard (France) -Wednesday June 5, Thursday June 6, Friday June 7 and Saturday June 8
- Neuf [titre provisoire] - Text and direction Mani Soleymanlou with Henri Chassé, Pierre Lebeau, Marc Messier, Mireille Métellus and Monique Spaziani - Orange Noyée (Montreal) -
Friday June 7 and Saturday June 8
Où tu vas quand tu dors en marchant...? moves
The walk-through theatre moves north of downtown Quebec City and will occupy four central districts around the Saint-Charles River. Five new sites, five new creators, still under the direction of Alexandre Fecteau : Martin Bureau, Karine Ledoyen and Ludovic Fouquet, Vano Hotton, Les Incomplètes, On a tué la une! will be the artists for the 2019 edition.
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 9 PM to 11 PM, from May 23rd to June 8th, 2019
Carrefour is also an opportunity to discover Laboratories / experiments in theatre art. A celebration of artistic invention, a springboard for new projects, Laboratories offers readings and workshops from companies in Montreal, Quebec and even sometimes from Canada.
To complete the program, we have a wide variety of peripheral activities : encounters and interviews with artists, roundtables, laboratories, masterclass, conferences and much more.
You are interested to come to Carrefour 2019 ? Register now!
You're interested in our 2019 program? To receive your Professional Invitation, contact Isabelle Carpentier, Programming Assistant. Some privileges and services are reserved for the professionals such as accomodation, some transportation and tickets reservation.
You have until Sunday, April 28, 2019 to send us your registration form. After this date, we cannot guarantee the availability of hotels and show tickets. Please note that all the information in this invitation is under media blackout until April 23rd, 2019.
For additional information, feel free to contact :
Isabelle Carpentier, Programming Assistant
+ 1 418.692.3131 ext. 113
We look forward to seeing you,
Find out more at https://www.carrefourtheatre.qc.ca/en/