Time: From September 2012
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy and is offering educational opportunities in partnership with UNITAR, the Babes-Bolyai University, the Kampala University and other leading European institutions.
The educational programs range from week-long seminars to full Master and PhD programs for graduates pursuing careers in academia, diplomacy, politics and the private sector, dedicated either wholly or in part to the field of cultural diplomacy.
CCDS is currently accepting applications for enrollment to the Autumn Semester of 2012.
CCDS is offering the following Post-Graduate Programs:
- Distance-Learning Courses in Cultural Diplomacy Start: Autumn Semester (September 03 rd - 28 th , 2012)
- MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy Babes-Bolyai University in cooperation with the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Start: Autumn Semester - October 1 st, 2012
- MBA Program in Cultural Diplomacy & Global Economy Babes-Bolyai University in cooperation with the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Start: Autumn Semester - October 1 st, 2012
To apply please click HERE
Academy Weeklong Seminar (Berlin, September 17 th - 21 st, 2012) http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/academy
ICD Academy Sessions are weeklong programs that explore the role of cultural diplomacy in contemporary international relations. Each program features lectures, seminars and workshops led by experts from the fields of international politics, diplomacy, academia, civil society, and from the private sector. During their time in Berlin, participants will also have the opportunity to take part in cultural and social activities and to visit institutions such as the German Foreign Office, the German Parliament, the Berlin City Hall, cultural institutions, and Berlin-based embassies.
To apply please click HERE
ICD Young Leaders’ Forums
Call for Applications - ICD Young Leaders Conferences (Berlin, London, Dublin: August – October 2012)
The ICD Young Leaders' Forums are international networks of like-minded young individuals who share a common interest in developing, supporting, and sustaining intercultural relations. The first Young Leaders' Forum was developed in 2003 and has since developed and launched a variety of different bilateral and multilateral forums that focus on a diverse range of relationships across the world. Over the past decade, the ICD Young Leaders' Forum has grown to become one of Europe’s largest independent cultural exchange organizations, hosting programs that facilitate interaction among young individuals of all cultural, academic, and professional backgrounds from across the world.
The forums are open to applications from young professionals and students, as well as other interested stakeholders from across the world. To apply please click HERE
The speakers during the conference will include leading figures and experts from international politics (including head of states and ministers), academia, the diplomatic community, civil society, and the private sector. These speakers will include a number of individuals from the ICD Advisory Board. To learn more about the ICD Advisory Board please click HERE
CCDS are currently accepting applications for the following events:
- The Arts as Cultural Diplomacy Conference – (London, August 24th – 27th, 2012)
- The Europe Meets China Conference – (Berlin, September 4th – 7th, 2012)
- Cultural Diplomacy in Europe Conference – (Berlin, September 11th – 14th, 2012)
- The Italy Meets Germany Conference – ( Berlin, September 18th – 21st, 2012)
- The Ireland Meets Israel & Palestine Conference: A Forum for Young Leaders (Dublin, September 24th - 27th, 2012)
- The Cultural Bridges in Germany Conference – (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
- The UK Meets Germany Conference – (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Turkey Conference – (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Morocco Conference – (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
- The Germany meets Slovenia Conference – (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Greece Conference - (Berlin, October 2 nd – 5th, 2012)
The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy
The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization with headquarters in Berlin, Germany. Over the past decade, the ICD has grown to become one of Europe’s largest independent cultural exchange organizations, whose programs facilitate interaction between individuals of all backgrounds from across the world.